If you are looking to become a team member for a well respected community centre, enjoy working with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds and care about and respect your community then George Street Neighbourhood Centre Association Inc. (GSNCA Inc.) is the place for you.
George Street Neighbourhood Centre Association Inc. is a long established not-for-profit organisation based in Mackay. We provide a variety of services, programs and resources to the local community. We are an equal opportunity and a friendly workplace where we value our employees by offering opportunities for training and career development.
There are currently no paid positions available, however if you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume and the following details to email@example.com.
- A cover letter
- All applicants should include a Resume including three referees, one of which should be from the most recent employer
- Current contact information
- Hold a current Qld Drivers licence
- Hold a current Blue Card registration (or the ability to obtain one)
- Hold a current positive criminal history screen clearance (or the ability to obtain one)
- Have current computer skills including working knowledge of Word, internet and email
Should a position become available that fits your interest we will contact you.
Volunteering is a great way to network, gain work experience and to give back to the community. To find out more about volunteering with us click here.