WELCOME TO THE NEIGHBOURHOOD HUB
Established in 1989, The Neighbourhood Hub services the Mackay Region, as the leading locally based neighbourhood centre. Bringing resources and partners together to provide a range of services, facilities, community activities and events connecting with community and responding to the demands of identified unmet need.
A connected, empowered and resilient Community.
We are a trusted partner of choice with a shared understanding of community leadership and collective impact.
As a locally based innovative neighbourhood hub, we are connected and accessible for children, youth, families and culturally diverse members of our community. We provide information and referral to all who need our support. Our responsive programs and events build capability through a strengths-based community development approach.
Our goal is to build resilience and capacity in our local Mackay community enabling the community to support and empower each other.
Read the website disclaimer here
In light of the recent updates around COVID-19 The Neighbourhood Hub is taking further measures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our community. The following changes are being implemented:
- Everyone attending our Centres is required to check in using Check In Qld app.
- When entering the Centres, please follow the instructions provided.
- Phone appointments are available for anyone who prefers this option.
- Safety precautions, cleaning procedures and hygiene recommendations are followed across our centres.
- Continue to wash your hands regularly. Use hand sanitiser where it is available. And please stay at home if you are unwell.
- For more information please follow the guidelines and official advice from www.health.gov.au
We are OPEN and continue to support our community. Please stay safe and stay connected with your loved ones, friends and neighbours. And reach out to us if you have any questions: 07 4957 2626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org