In light of the recent updates around COVID-19 The Neighbourhood Hub is taking further measures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our community. As of today, 23 March 2020, the following changes are being implemented:
- We are suspending all face-to-face interactions and program delivery. We will now provide our services via phone rather than face-to-face.
- If a service is essential and required to deliver face-to-face session then strict safety precautions and hygiene recommendations will be followed.
- All Program activities will cease today. This includes: World Cafe, Playgroups, Rockin Kids, CALD Women’s Club, Seniors Friendship group, English Conversation Circle, Prep-Ready Kids and The Neighbourhood Get Together.
- We are suspending the Volunteer Hub for the next few weeks.
- We will cease our Community Bus Model immediately.
- When entering the Centres, please follow the instructions provided and remain 1.5 meters from the reception desk.
- Continue to wash your hands regularly. Use hand sanitiser where it is available. And please stay at home if you are unwell.
- For more information please follow the guidelines and official advice from https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert?fbclid=IwAR1l2aWCWkCIbPyoGrw0tQoHIY12NN1-PJfI0tyJ0GAiNU_iQ72htLqYErQ
We are still OPEN and will continue to support our community as much as we can. Please stay safe and stay connected with your loved ones, friends and neighbours. And reach out to us if you have any questions: 07 4957 2626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The World Health Organization has announced that COVID-19 is a pandemic. Find out how we are monitoring and responding to the outbreak, how you can help slow the spread of COVID-19 in Australia, and what to do if you have symptoms. We also report the latest official medical advice and case numbers.